Trademark Management Software Key Features
Trademark Management Software
Trademark Management Software is a system which provides its user with the power to manage the Trademark and Trademark opposition cases efficiently, management of due deadlines can be met accurately and a centralized case repository can be created. Also, submits Search reports on basis of inquiry, convert leads into applications and analyze the client conversion success to failure ratio. We are also providing Trademark Opposition Tracking Software or Trademark Gazette Watch Tool.
Trademark and Trademark Opposition Case Management
The Intellectual Property Management Software has a powerful engine to manage cases that are handled by the IP law firms. The complete processing, storage & retrieval of case documents is carried out from the Trademark Management Software making the work of IP law firms highly simplified and productive. Creation & management of case details, form, cover letters, pending hearing due dates and renewals is done with ease using Trademark Management Software. A template designer helps the staff to create and manage cover letters in word doc format with ease.
The following are the sub modules under Trademark base case filling management :
- Manage Search Reports
- New Case Management
- Manage Case Details
- Daily Operation
- Update Application No.
- Renewal Management.
- Certificate Management & Verification.
- Order Management.
- Hearing Dates Management.
- TM Forms.
- Trademark Receipts
- IP Management.
- Review Petition
- Billing Invoices and Payments
- Manage Opposition & its case handling
- Post Registration (PR) Publication
- Manage and Verify Trade Mark Publication & Corrigendum.
- Examination Report & Compliance Management.
- Cover Letters with Template Designer Management.
- Client documents management
- Post Registration (PR) History
- Allocate case specific work with deadlines
- Special programming facility to track Trademark status from Trademark website automatically
- Bot facility to fetch case status and case file directly from the Trademark website.
The following are the sub modules under Trademark Opposition filling as applicant or opponent :
- Client Documents management facility
- Allocate work feature
- Cover letter
- Draft Rules and forms
- Show cause notice feature
- Hearing management facility
- Order Management
- Trademark Receipt
- Rule forms and facility for viewing case status with due dates & also facility for exporting it to Excel
- IP Management with its reply facility
- Quick link for form TM-16
- Manage Billing
- Review Petition
The reports manager will be used to generate all the reports of each and every section of the intellectual property management system. (e.g. renewals of trademarks for current month). Print or Export comprehensive reports with custom field selection, desired date ranges and filter parameters.
- Renewal Due Report
- TMJ Publication Report
- Inquiry Report
- Inquiry Search Report
- Hearing Report
- Case Summary Report
- Fees Receipt
- Billing Invoice
- Payment collection and due Report
- Form submission Report
- Allocate work Reports