Intellectual Property Management ERP Software For Corporate
Iolite – Intellectual Property Management ERP Software For Corporate is a paperless automation system for today’s modern IP Law firms and Corporate who intends to build a state-of-art IT infrastructure and system. Our IP Management ERP System provides facilities to carry out all the day to day activities of the IPR Departments, making them fast, easy, efficient and accurate. This IP Management System has a simple yet very powerful one point integrated platform that connects all the departments of Corporate and IPR Department.
Iolite a Integrative powerful Intellectual Property Management Corporate ERP Software, Implement without restructuring your business process. Intellectual Property Management Software is designed to manage complete work flow for Intellectual Assets Manager’s to eliminate errors and never miss important deadlines.
Iolite – IP Management Corporate ERP Software transforms the all IPR departments, IP attorneys, Owners, Advocates & Solicitors paperless. Make all functions, departments and sections computerised and reduce time and scope of error. IP Management ERP System is to be designed with centralized database storage system, user-friendly, reduce/remove paperwork, provide higher end connectivity and communication within the IPR department/sections with the organisation among lawyers & solicitors outside the organizations. IP Management Software helps to track current and pending status of cases including hearing dates, submission and communication.
If you can manage your Intellectual assets details and deadlines in just few clicks.
Benefits of the Iolite Intellectual Property Management ERP Software :
- IP Management Software provide a centralized case docketing system.
- Single screen to access complete case information.
- Our 500+ preformatted templates of cover letters & forms.
- Renewal, Hearing and Due work reminders alerts.
- Implement Iolite without redefining your business process.
- Login for Staff with role restriction.
- Efficient management of large volumes with limited resources.
- Powerful tool with dashboard, quick search & reports.
- Manage case, docket documents and allocate work anywhere anytime.
Intellectual Property Management Software provides complete case work flow process management for the following sections.
2. Trademark and its opposition
3. Design and its opposition
Key Features of the Iolite Software :
- Allocate Work to staff for completion of filing with due dates for filing and compliance
- Manage Cover letters with template designer to create letters as per standard format
- Form Management with template designer to create and store all application forms and their next submission due dates
- Hearing Module to track and prepare schedule for upcoming hearing due dates
- Order Management to store the orders received at various stages of filing
- Manage Billing module for billing of various task e.g. filling charges / fees paid to Office
- Client Document Management to organize the client documents under various categories
- Pre & Post Registration Publication Management to store publications & corrigendum
- Examination Report module to store the received examination report & its compliances
- Automated updation of case status at various stages of case filing
- Facility for transferring the case to new client / associate on sell, lease or purchase
Patent & Opposition Case Management :
2. Conventional Application
3. National Phase In India
5. PCT Filing
6. Patent of Addition
Key Features of the Patent & Opposition Case Management :
- Create new cases with specific workflow as per rules for any of the above 6 types
- Manage case details of patent case for within India & Foreign fillings like Applicant details, Company Signatories, Inventors, Signatories and various application dates
- Fees Receipt Management to keep track and accounts for all Patent receipts received
- History Management in case of foreign filling to have a completely free flow of case working where complete tracking can be done as per user’s specification
- Opposition Management to manage pre and post grant opposition against the filed application, track their reply due dates and manage their hearing and orders
- Drawing & Abstract Management to store all the drawing and abstract for the filling
- Renewal Management with renewal calculator to calculate the renewal amounts and create preformatted renewal applications
- Facility to store Grant, Rejection or Abandon details
- PCT filing with IER and ISR due date management
- Facility to store priority no, dates, search authority and other case intensive details
- Complete Patent work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
Trade Mark and Opposition Case Management :
1. Indian Applications
2. Outside India Applications
Key Features of the Trade Mark Case Management :
- Manage inquiries of Trademark & submit Search Reports to clients in preformatted letter
- Create cases of Indian and Foreign Applications with complete work flow process
- Manage complete application details of Trademark name, logo file, applicable classes with list of goods, user date, registry applying to, country of filing, application no etc
- Calculation of extra amount to be paid for excessive characters used while filing
- Fees Receipt Management to keep track & account for all Trademark receipts received
- Renewal Management with reminders for upcoming due renewals
- Complete Trademark work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
- Manage, store & track Interlocutory Petition, Review Petitions & PR History
Key Features of the Trademark Opposition Management as applicant or opponent :
- Create and manage Trademark Opposition cases with completed case details of opponent part, attorney, disputed trademark and applicant’s details
- Tracking of complete opposition status with display of current stage and all previous stages of filing with due dates
- Facility to store Affidavit under Rule Sections and Forms
- Facility to store Show Cause Notice, TM-16, Interlocutory Petition, Review petition
- Complete Opposition Trademark work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
Design Management :
1. Reciprocity filing
2. Indian filing
3. Foreign filing
Key Features of the Design Case Management :
- Manage case details i.e. details of company profile or applicants, design details with the different views of the model and various application dates
- Fees Receipt Management to keep track & account of all the Design receipts received
- Opposition Management to manage opposition of rectification/cancellation against the filed application, track their reply due dates and manage their hearing, orders and status
- Certificate Management with certified copies, duplicate certificate and normal certificate
- Complete Design work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
Copyrights Case Management :
6. Artistic work for goods
Key Features of the Copyright Management System :
- Manage case details of Copyright Applications
- Fees Receipt Management to keep track & accounts of all Copyright receipts received
- Certificate Management & Verification
- Facility to manage Opposition case of Legal Petitions filed at Copyrights Board
- Complete Copyrights work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
Litigation Case Management :
Key Features of the Litigation Case Management :
- Manage case details of Litigation Cases i.e. store details of case profile with type & court details, case cause details, agents / advocates, opponent parties & their advocate details
- Government Documents storage as per categorization
- Document management to organize the documents under various categories
- Fees Receipt Management to keep track and accounts of all the receipt received
- History Management to have a completely free flow of case working where complete tracking can be done as per user’s specification
- Complete Litigation work flow validation with warnings on wrong filing
- Facility to store the Q & A’s exchanged during the examination and cross examination session of court which would prove a helpful resource for reference at later stage
- Expense Management to manage all the expenses incurred during the case proceedings and keep a track record of the same
- Interim filing section to docket the filing and replies received during interim filing. Along with it the due dates of the filing are also managed
- Facility to docket caveat application filing records, also generate due dates and alerts of reminder for next caveat application filing